- All entry forms must be completed in full on an official entry form in black ink.
- The official entry form can be downloaded from this website (click here). Photocopy or print entry forms as required.
- Each performer must submit a separate entry form for each discipline entered.
- One entry form is to be submitted per duet or ensemble performance.
- A teacher’s signature is required for all non-adult (18 and under) classes .
- Please refer to the General Rules (click here) before submitting entries. Teachers are responsible for entering selections in the correct class and grade/age level. In all classes with age limits, the age of the performer is taken as of January 1 of the current festival year.
- Changes of selection or TBAs (to be announced) are not allowed for solo or ensemble entries.
- Questions should be directed to the Discipline Chairs before submitting entries.
- The Festival Board reserves the right to reject any entry form which is not fully, correctly and legibly completed.
- All fees must be included with the entry. Please provide a cheque or money order payable to the Sunshine Coast Festival of the Performing Arts.
- All entries must be mailed to:
Sunshine Coast Festival of the Performing Arts
PO Box 1043
Hand-delivered entries cannot be accepted.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY MIDNIGHT OF JANUARY 31, 2015
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
$10 Preparatory, Junior
$20 Senior, Adult, Open